In these uncertain economic times and hectic pace of life many people feel the effects of Stress.
Nearly nine out of 10 Australians are feeling stressed and most blame work for the way they feel, a new poll shows. Finances, health and personal relationships were also stress factors, in a News poll commissioned by Lifeline Australia.
If you feel like one of the 9 out of 10 people surveyed and the balance between your work and your family life needs adjusted then you should visit www.mindstoreaustralia.com
Damian McConnell a partner in MindStore Australia said “I absolutely believe that the easy to use tools and techniques learned through MindStore are essential for everyone in 2010”
“Research has proven that people who take time in the morning to plan their day when relaxed, consistently perform better than those who don’t”
“It is so important to have the energy and focus throughout your working day, but it is critical that you also have enough energy for your family and loved ones when you come home at night”
“All too often I hear stories of people who on a Monday night, after only one day at work, tell me they are exhausted!”
“Using MindStore’s tools you can maintain your energy and focus all day long with a few simple exercises”
Some of the benefits of working with MindStore are:
- Best techniques we can find for managing stress, easy to learn and implement anywhere
- How to maintain a positive, mental attitude influencing all those around you
- How to thrive amongst negative colleagues or team members
- Model your behaviours on the winning approaches of World Champions
- Access the “Alpha State” for enhanced creativity and better problem solving
- Unique “whole brain” approach to inspirational goal setting.
- Highly effective and persuasive communication tools
“MindStore Australia helping you become extraordinary in Business and in Life”
Contact name: Damian McConnell, Partner, MindStore Australia, PO Box 241, Coolangatta, QLD, 4225.
Phone: +61 (0)7 3040 2229 Mobile: 0438 058160
Have a Fantastic Week and have a great long weekend!
PS: As always feel free to pass this Newsletter on to your family, friends and work colleagues if you feel it would be of interest to them.